Established in spring 2012, the Farmers Market at ETSU is an entirely student-run farmers’ market located in the heart of East Tennessee State University’s campus (the lot between the DP Culp Center and Student Health Services). The Market operates Thursdays from 9:00am-1:00pm. Follow the sound of live Old Time and Bluegrass Music and you’ll find us!
The spring 2015 Market will run from April 2 – April 30.
- Manager: Ashley Cavender (student, Early Childhood Development)
- Co-Manager: Nan Kramer (student, Public Health)
- Treasurer: Taylor Dula (staff, Community and Behavioral Health)
- Faculty Advisor: Deborah Slawson (chair, Department of Community and Behavioral Health
- Recipe development: Carter Florence (student, Community and Behavioral Health)
- The ETSU Department of Community and Behavioral Health
- Appalachian Farmers Market Association
- ETSU Student Dietetics Association
- Bucky’s Food Pantry
- ETSU Eco
- ETSU Sustainability Initiative